└ Your privacy is important to ProBux. This privacy police regards how ProBux use the information collected through its websites and online services.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: e-mail address, phone number and birth year. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience - Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs;
• To improve our website - We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you;
• To improve customer service - Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
• Most cookies are 'session cookies', meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session;
• You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of some of our sites or services.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We may update this Policy from time to time. When we update this Policy, we will change the "Last Updated" date at the top of this Policy.